The Counter-Intuitive Approach to Building a Profitable Business, and a Life You Actually Love.
In 2006, while working in a full-time job, James Schramko wrote this in a notebook:
My goals: Create automated income so that I am independently wealthy and enjoy my life passionately.
Within three years, he’d built his own business and achieved those goals. At this point he set about helping his coaching clients do the same. Leveraging his knowledge and experience, they were able to make more money while reducing their work hours significantly.
This freed them up to spend more time living.
It’s easy to think working less and making more is something available only to a blessed few. James has proven over and over again this is not the case. All you require is:
- An open mind
- The ability to focus on what’s important
- An understanding of business models
- A willingness to challenge your assumptions
Work Less, Make More will break down all the barriers standing between you and the above. It will teach you how to effectively leverage yourself, your team, and your business via:
- Increasing your personal effectiveness
- Planning and goal setting
- Learning focus and the power of 64:4
- Building a team
- Creating an offer that converts
- Leveraging the profit formula to boost cash flow
- Understanding the importance of customer lifetime value
- Choosing the right business mode
- Removing compromise from your life
This audiobook is for you if you are:
- A business owner (big or small)
- Currently in a job with a hard ceiling on how much you can earn
- Overworked and underpaid
- Stressed out and missing out on precious time with family and friends.
If you want to build a business that gives you financial peace of mind while allowing you to enjoy life now, not later…Work Less, Make More will get you on your way. It will help ensure the business you’re building will work for you, not the other way around.
“Work Less, Make More is a dense delivery of solid systems and sane advice. It’s not 80/20, it’s 80/20 squared. Every few pages, James punches you in the face with an instantly actionable hack.” (Perry Marshall, author of 80/20 Sales & Marketing, Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords, and Evolution 2.0)
Thanks for Reading & Carpe Diem My Friends!