How to Run Your Business Without Letting It Run You
You run a business. And running a business is hard.
The burden of responsibility, the weight of stress, and the loneliness of running your business are a far cry from your friends who work salaried jobs. The path of least resistance is to let the stress and isolation of starting, running, and growing a business infiltrate most aspects of your life.
Over and over, we’ve watched our fellow entrepreneurs succumb to the mental toll and chaos of running a business. We’ve also experienced it firsthand as we’ve launched and grown our own businesses.
Why do I need this audiobook?
- You want to invest in yourself (and consequently, your business).
- You want to learn proven strategies and techniques to overcome the challenges that cause you heartburn.
- You want to get off the treadmill of stress and isolation that entrepreneurship brings.
- You want to prevent burnout, depression, isolation, and the emergence of damaging coping strategies and self-sabotaging choices.
Every aspect of this audiobook is a pairing of psychological expertise with decades of entrepreneurial experience. Here are just a few takeaways:
- New ways to deal with the responsibility and anxiety that go along with being an entrepreneur
- How a single shift in mindset can make a lifelong difference in your success and fulfillment
- Why knowing yourself and where you came from is crucial to your success
- How to succeed as an entrepreneur no matter your personality type
- How to keep stress from ruining your life and relationships
- Identifying and dealing with anxiety, burnout, and other common psychological burdens
- How to get more things done – and faster
- Staying connected with your significant other, friends, and colleagues
- How to deal with overwhelming success and (seemingly) massive failures
- How to find personal calm in the midst of chaos
- And much more….
Thanks for Reading & Carpe Diem My Friends!