Illuminated Bench Advertising Business Opportunities are far and few between. So, I decided to review the bizopp to see if you can really make money with it. Can we say goodbye to the old wooden static bench and rolled posters?
by Kevin James Culp
If you’re reading this blog post, chances are you have read more than one review. Have seen the ads with the tagline, “Own a Bench Advertising Business! This Illuminated Ad Bench Sits Anywhere and Can Make You Money!” We’ve sent that email many times over the last ten months to our subscribers suggesting that they learn more-many have.
Illuminated Bench Advertising Business – What Are They?
AdBenches & SmartBenches provide illuminated, eye level advertising display surfaces with a horizontal orientation for imaging. AdBenches are usually positioned in high-traffic areas. So, this will allow the store or location itself a tool to reach almost every customer at a low CPM.
Gone are the days of rolled messages. The future is with illuminated eye-catching ads that can also be programmed to do a lot more than a piece of paper ever could. In addition, this is a far cry to the static old wooden benches that tell only a sad story of you sitting there. Wouldn’t you want to be sitting on a bench that is alive and vibrant? The days of reusable posters are easily rotated from one location to another are done in many locations where an illuminated AdBench can replace it.
Back-Lit Panels are simply flat screens that can have any number of applications. They can stand in location as displays. They can be mounted to walls and much more.
Media Facts About AdBenches
- Like billboards, bench ads work for your business around the clock with exposure 24/7. Bench ads are both cost-effective and affordable compared to other forms of advertising. One of the best media buys in currently on the market in terms of value is illuminated advertising either by panel or some sort of creative display.
- The ability to target market-wide is impressive and geo-targeting at the same time at a very low CPM for the advertiser.
- Both demographic and geographic targeting is possible for multiple advertising and marketing uses. This includes point-of-purchase, point-of-sale, directional and micro-marketing.
- AdBenches and SmartBenches have the ability to all be message boards, informational boards and communication boards.
- These are prime stand-alone advertising mediums or for use to the general population and create greater awareness and brand recognition.
Illuminated Bench Advertising Business – How Much Money Can You Make?
Is it true that you can make real money by owning this business opportunity? And, exactly how much money CAN you really make really? After seeing their company grow from a BizKits4U booklet to a Back-Lit Panel and Illuminated Bench powerhouse it is in my opinion time to buy shoppers. If you possess the skills to sell advertising or contract with a company that is one key to making this buy success. Having location placing experience can also be helpful. Lastly, a background in advertising sales can really become useful in multiple obvious ways.
Both AdBenches and SmartBenches claim that for a cost you too can start a Back-Lit Advertising Bench or Panel Business that different than the traditional business. Why? Start-up costs, which usually requires at least $50,000 in working capital, furniture, marketing, equipment, office space, signage and so on do not exist with this opportunity. All of those HUGE EXPENSES GO AWAY when you buy from them. Now is the time for you to see if this opportunity is for you.
When you own and operate a bench advertising business it is inexpensive and does not require much start-up money. Plus you can work out of your own home or garage. With a traditional business you have to locate your clients. However, owning this bench advertising business, your clients will find you when you advertise on your own ad bench!
Perhaps you already own a small business, then by also owning an advertising business you can use any unsold assets to promote your other business. We urge you to get into contact with them. Fill out the form below to open a conversation about your own Illuminated Bench Advertising Business.