Building Distribution Channels & Sales – Come watch/listen to our fourth webinar installment that features ways to get you started with both your distribution channels and spark sales.
by Kevin James Culp
- Select a sales vertical/category such as walk-in medical clinics, kids camps, children’s’ retailers within one zip code or multi systems.
- Note the company name, address, phone, url, email, and any and all data you can get from their website such as director’s names, contact information and even owner contact information.
- Make notes of all of your data research.
- Be consistent with your research and act on this daily.
Marketing Letter to Physician Writing Tips
- Be very precise and to the point.
- Identify your company.
- Avoid describing the benefits in too much detail.
- Praise the doctor for their efforts in health care.
- Don’t use flowery language since the physician is a busy individual and might not have time to go through such a mail.
- Mention why your product stands out from similar others, in the market.
- Ask them for their email and if you know it confirm it.
- Email them and then follow-up on 7 to 10 days to take the next steps to getting your materials into their locations.
- Once your materials are in their location it is key to stay in touch and build an authentic relationship.
Once you have a list of about twenty to thirty different companies within the same vertical in one zip code or is my suggestion to get started then you begin to see it is easier to map out your marketing territory. each location of each type you track them one-by-one an hour a day or ten.
By contacting each company you are setting up what will be your distribution channels. This goes deeper and this is why taking the route to NOT sell companies at first is critical. In fact, you may never bring up sales to your distribution channels. Your goal is to make people awareness the technology exists and how to potentially safe a life if not their own someone else’s. They need to understand what your tech is, what it can do for their patienst i.e customers in a clear one-sentence effort in your part.
Example of How it Works: “Whether it’s a paramedic, loved one, friend or a good Samaritan who responds to your emergency first, our proprietary Smart Card technology will instantly give them the timely life-saving information needed that can save your life! What’s also so unique about this personal health records system is YOU have complete control over the health data you provide, it’s secure and very easy to set up. Our Smart Card and Stickers are the ultimate solution for the everyone, especially the elderly, children and those who travel. No more delays. Get access to your life-saving medical information when and where it’s needed, INSTANTLY!” – it is my job as the exclusive City Advocate to create awareness that this system exists. yes, this is a paid system but for the price of a footlong at Subway you can have this tech.
Sales Letter Example to A walk-In Medical Clinic To Introduce The Service:
________________(Name of the sender and firm details)
Date: 23rd March 2017.
_____________(Name of the doctor/physician and his/her clinic details.)
Subject: Marketing Letter to Physician.
We at ______________(company name) would like to congratulate you for your outstanding work in the medical field, in the city.
We are pleased to inform you about our new QR Smart Sticker code technology,____________(range/single product name).
Enclosed with this letter is a detailed literature about the product and also a sample. We hope we will have your valuable support in promoting this service.
I would be honored to visit you, at your clinic to show you more samples and let you know the literature of the product and similar other products, in detail when the time is right.
________________(Signature and, name).
You can also mention such things like: It was great to make connection with you in this crazy time of need for so many. The Account Medical QR code technology cost all of .016 cents per day – not expensive and for only $5 bucks a month anyone can buy the smart stickers and a full online medical profile!
Move to our next article about how to house this data. You’ll see a few ideas with free trials.
Thanks for Reading and Carpe Diem My Friends