All of your best intentions will fail without the energy to execute them. Become more energetic – biologically and psychologically.
Want to create new habits? Become more disciplined? Change your life in any way, whatsoever? Strategy comes later. First and foremost, you need the energy to take these challenges on. Learn to become your own battery. Fix fatigue, laziness, apathy, and sloth.
Endless Energy is a guide to becoming insanely energetic. It addresses what drains you, what energizes you, and everything in between. It goes deep into the psychology and physiology of energy to make sure that symptoms as well as root causes are addressed. In the end, you will have all the tools to jump-start your life in any direction you choose. Bio-hack the science of high energy and productivity!
Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over a dozen years and is a best-selling author. He has worked with dozens of individuals to unlock their potential and path toward success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
In this audiobook, you will learn:
- What are long- and short-term solutions for instant energy to accomplish your goals?
- What is the one energy pyramid to rule them all?
- How to diagnose the emotional, psychological, and biological costs to your energy?
- How does cellular biology impact your energy?
- How to institute a diet and sleep routine that helps you?
- How to optimize your work schedule and other tips for energy management?
- Why coffee and caffeine are not the answer?
Stop struggling in vain and address what really matters: your energy levels. Wake up and start seizing your life by scrolling up and clicking the “buy now” button.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.