Make Great Money! Starting Your Very Own Promotional Products & Sports Business! Have you ever dreamed of being your own boss and starting your own business, but did not have the large investment capital that many opportunities do?
I will teach you how to build a business with eight different income streams.
1) Sports Equipment
2) Golf Tournament Products
3) Sports Uniforms – Team & Coach Wear
4) Trophies & Awards & Spirit Items
5) Promotional Products – Ad Specialties
6) Custom Embroidery – Sportswear/Apparel
7) Custom Screen Printing – T-Shirts/Sportswear/Apparel
8) Sports Memorabilia for Charity Auctions
and more to come…
Billions of dollars are spent annually in North America on sports equipment and promotional items such as t-shirts, pens, hats, and calendars by companies that give these promotional items away to existing and potential clients of their business. Securing just a small portion of this very lucrative market can make you a lot of money.
Who needs or uses our products?
When it comes to your potential customer base, the sky is the limit, because virtually everyone has the need for customized products at some point. Just take a few minutes and look around your house or office and you will probably find dozens of imprinted items that you will now be able to sell. Your potential customer base is huge and includes: Schools, Teams, Leagues, Corporations, Governments, etc.
Show Me The Money!!! So, how will you make money and how much can you make?
Here are a couple of real life examples of the kind of sales and profit you can make:
1) A High School placed an order for 48 Nike Golf Shirts with their Logo Embroidered on them. The shirts cost the Dealer $20.00 each and they sold them for $40.00 each for a PROFIT of $960.00. How many schools are in your area?
2) A non-profit, Cancer Foundation recently held a 5K Run/Walk fundraising event. They ordered 1200 t-shirts ($6.00 ea.), 1000 Cooler Bags ($10.00 ea.) an 12 Crystal Awards ($50.00 ea.) The total invoice for that event was $17,800 and your profit on that order could have been over $8,000! Not bad for a day’s work!
3) A local Bank ordered 250 Coffee Mugs and 500 Pens. Your Net Profit on this job would be $750.00.
Many distributors in the industry work from the comfort of their own home and have the opportunity to earn high 6 Figures working this business full time. Or, this can be a great PART-TIME business if you just need to make an extra couple of thousand dollars a month.
To get started, please contact me today. I will answer all your questions and help you determine if this business is right for you. If we both decide there is a good fit, I will then send you your Business Builder Kit and we will start your training right away.You can be out networking and selling right away! My plan is to only work with one person in a given geographic location, so it will be first-come first-serve, so don’t delay.
Special limited time offer! Get started today for as low as $99! If you choose to get started before the end of the month, your cost for the compete Independent Business Unit start-up package and personal business coaching will be only $2995.00. This package includes full start-up training and one full year of personal business coaching. You will then have the option of extending your business coaching package if you chose. You can easily earn that small investment back within your first few weeks in business. With this option you keep 100% of all of your sales and profits. You can even join our team for only $99 as an 1099 Independent Sales Rep. With this option your earn about 25% commission depending on sales margin. This $99 is just a deposit and will be returned to you with your first significant sale. Contact me today to learn more and see if this is the right opportunity for you.
I truly look forward to helping you reach your career, business and financial dreams come true. Please CONTACT US today to learn more about this exclusive coaching opportunity and to get started. Either use the contact form to your right or call (716) 523-4210 or via email MVPLogo@gmail.com today. Doug Rifenburg- President & Business Coach, MVP Logo