We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal information when you visit our website. This privacy notice will tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Holding Subscriber Personal Details
Individuals Rights under the GDPR
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed – how we process and collect your data (please see above)
- The right of access – You have the right to access your franchise supermarket account at any time
- The right to rectification – You have the right to make amendments to your profile at any time
- The right to erasure – You have the right to delete your ShopABizOp.com account at any time (please email info@ShopABizOp.com firstname.lastname@example.org to action the deletion of your account)
- The right to restrict processing – Where requested, ShopABizOp.com will only store your data and will not process any information if requested.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to duplicate any copies of data ShopABizOp.com holds on you, all data can be seen and copied from your login account
- The right to object – ShopABizOp.com is no longer of a legitimate interest to yourself
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – ShopABizOp.comt will not process automated decisions or conduct profiling based on the data provided by yourself.
Making contact with subscribers of ShopABizOp.com
If you opt-in to receive ShopABizOp.com newsletter and promotional emails, then we will only make contact with you when;
- ShopABizOp.com needs to notify you news and features on our website
- We allow reputable third-party companies to send you information via us
Collecting your information and analytics
ShopABizOp.com will gather certain information that we will store. This information will include your computers IP address, the type and version of the browser and operating system you use, your internet domain and if you arrived at ShopaBizOp.com via a link from another website, the URL of the linking page. We do not link automatically-collected information to personal data.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you and process the following information about you:
- Identity information – such as your first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier,
- Contact information –such as your postal address, email address and telephone number
- Profile information – such as your username and password, orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- Usage information – including information about how you use our website and services
- Any other information relating to you which you may provide to us
- Marketing and communications – including your preferences in receiving marketing from us
How we collect your personal information
We use different methods to collect information from and about you including through:
- The information that you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website ShopABizOp.com, when you create an account with us when you register or visit us at one of the trade shows or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to our service, search for an opportunity, request further information on our website, participate in discussion boards or other social media channels on our website when you report a problem with our website.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); franchises you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We do not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions.
How we use your personal information;
- to process your request
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, and services that you request from us.
- to provide and improve our services to you
- to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about opportunities or services that may be of interest to you
We use your personal information on the following bases:
- To perform a contract, such as engaging with an individual to provide our services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests, such as:
- to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products or services
- to develop our products and services and grow our business
- to inform and update our marketing strategy
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal information other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via email. If you receive marketing communications from us and no longer wish to do so you may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at info@ShopABizOp.com or simply clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any email you receive from info@ShopABizOp.com.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal information with any company outside of ShopABizOp.com for marketing purposes.
You may receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or subscribed to receive a newsletter from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have opted in of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into your ShopABizOp.com account and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences or by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Cookies – the tasty part of the site
Users can control (reject or allow access) through their individual browser level. If you reject cookies, you may still use ShopABizOp.com, but your ability to use some features or areas of our site may be limited.
Security of your personal information
ShopABizOp.com will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information on you have provided us with on our secure server.
Our content is reader-supported, which means if you click on some of our links in this post that we may earn a commission.